Tuesday 29 March 2011

My Top 10 Favorite Music Charts for March 2011



My Top 10 Favorite Music Charts

1.    Daydreamer  - Adele
2.   Talking to The Moon  - Bruno Mars
3.   Turning Tables  - Adele
4.   Someone Like You  -  Adele
5.   Hometown Glory  - Adele  
6.   One and Only  - Adele
7.   Rocketeer   - Far East Movement
8.   Back to December  -Taylor Swift
9.   Play it Loud  - Black Eyed Peas
10. Grenade  - Bruno Mars



* Remember to click ''Like'' if you like my music charts too!!! :p

Above was 10 of my most favorite song to shares with you guys.
It seems that from the album released until now, Adele's ''21'' has been my top favorite choice. If you asking me to rate this album, i swear i will give at leave 4 out of 5 stars .While i loving the song from the album, i had also found Adele's 1st debut album ''19'', and i really love her sentimental music production like ''Daydreamer'' and ''Hometown Glory''.

Meanwhile, Bruno Mars's song stay on may Top 10 lists because i love most of his music ,some feel of R&B
pop style,and ''Talking to the Moon'' is really awesome.

Hopefully you guys will like my sharing~!!


2 comments:

  1. Love your music selection :)
    Adele's voice is so beautiful she sings with so much feeling.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Frisso: thx for the comment, and i just love Adele's sexy voice and song recently too :p

    ReplyDelete